- Implement a marketing and sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s more complex, controversial, or strategically significant products in order to meet established sales targets.
- Perform a range of activities to effectively market assigned products, such as launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance.
- Monitor, analyst, and evaluate domestic market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product.
- Monitor, analyst, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new campaign ideas to meet customer needs.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
- Liaise with sale team to create promotions campaigns for the product that are effective and appropriate for the target customers
- Liaise with business partner to choose product among their portfolio. Deal payment term & contract before importation. Follow-up with new order & delivery status
• As least 3 years experiences with the related field
• Solid knowledge of brand management, marketing and sales principles
• The ability to analyze and accurate conclusions to support category decisions based on key data is essential
• Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts
• Be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
• Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Be enthusiastic about their product area.
• Analytical mind with a strategic ability
• Proficient in MS Office , speak and write English well
• Management skill
• Problem solving skill