Mykingdom Marketing Manager
Manage the My Kingdom (MKD) Marketing Team
- Manage MKD retail marketing team. Provide direction, support and monitor the sub-ordinates works and execution. Determine their validity based on budgeting concern and KPI
Strategize, plan and execute retail marketing strategies
- Report to MKD Retail Director and Head of Ecommerce to Retail Marketing Plan
- Work the inter-departments (VTA marketing, Trade Marketing, IT, Finance/MA, Logistics) to solicit their supports and alignment to provide seamless execution of retail marketing plan
- Responsible to manage MKD retail marketing budget, including CRM.
- Plan, monitor and control the budget spending based on assigned ratio per yearly budget planning.
- Optimize the expenses to generate best ROI for investment
Analyze Campaign Performance
- Responsible for analyzing performance of marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with MA team to use data analytics to organize and interpret campaign data and actively provide next steps for improvements
Create and Execute CRM Strategy
- Manage CRM team to develop the CRM strategy
- Engage IT and external agencies support to develop the O2O system to able MKD consumers to have consistent experience in retail store to different online channels.
- Optimize the marketing spending, track the consumer behavior and ensure the CRM strategies are executed seamlessly online to offline
- Manage the MKD CRM database and work with VTA marketing team to provide tailor-made seasonal promotion programs to loyalty customers.
Manage Retail Store Programs and Activities
- Manage retail marketing team to develop the retail store programs, including internal VTA brands and external companies’ collaborations.
- Manage instore retail POSM display and communication. Work with retail operations team to execute the display timely and perfectly to achieve retail display excellence
- Execute retail store layout display per the plan from Trade Marketing team. Work with both Trade Marketing Team and retail operations team to execute the brand planograms accordingly. Provide photo report for internal communication.
- Prepare seasonal merchandising display layout with Trade Marketing team. Periodically change the merchandising display based on seasonal calendar and promotions. Provide photo report for internal communication.
Retail display support to new store opening and closing
- Work closely with store development team, prepare new store layout, POSM and merchandising supports
- Provide new store promotion and communication plan to attract new footfalls to new store and maximize new store sales revenue
- Budget management and control of the retail marketing investment in store opening and closing
- BA & above with related major
- At least 5 years of experience in CRM, Loyalty, retail marketing…
- Strong leadership skills to inspire and lead a retail marketing team and chain stores management support
- Digital Marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong business sense, result-oriented and can-do attitude.
- Logical and systematic thinking and good in processes.
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Good in English